Attendees must be at least 18 years of age to attend THRIVE. Requests for any exception to this term must be made in writing to Conference Management.
PHOTOGRAPHY, AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING*
Some of the THRIVE sessions may be recorded. By participating, you acknowledge and agree that Simpler Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to use images and video captured during the Conference with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing or promotional materials without any further approval from you or any payment to you.
Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at THRIVE.
*Applies to in-person and hybrid events.
PERMISSION TO CONTACT
Suitcasing or out-boarding is prohibited at the conference. We reserve the right to remove any individual from THRIVE if they are reported to be soliciting within the confines of the event and are not an event sponsor. We encourage general conference attendees not to listen to a sales pitch from a non-sponsor or exhibitor and request notification if a solicitation is suspected.
In our sole discretion, without refund, we reserve the right to refuse admittance or expel from the Conference anyone that we determine is behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the Conference or any other attendee.
CODE OF CONDUCT
THRIVE participants are expected to behave professionally. All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at the Conference are required to agree with a code of conduct that ensures a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. In the sole discretion of THRIVE organizers, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to or expel from the Conference, without refund, any person or persons that are determined as behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the Conference or any other attendee.
Simpler Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the conference agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker.
TRAVEL & LODGING
Participants are responsible for making and paying for all travel arrangements for participation in the Conference, including but not limited to transportation, lodging and meals.
. The views expressed by any Conference attendee, speaker, exhibitor or sponsor are not necessarily those of Simpler Media Group, Inc. All conference attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of any and all individual or corporation presentations, marketing collateral, advertising and online Web content.
Things happen. We understand. Here’s how cancellations work:
If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the start of the event:
You’ll get a full refund of the amount paid, less a $100 processing fee. Alternatively, you may choose to receive a credit for the full amount paid to be used toward a future SMG event within one calendar year.
If you cancel between 60 and 30 days prior to the start of the event:
You’ll receive a 50% refund of the amount paid. Alternatively, you may choose to receive a credit for the full amount paid to be applied toward a future SMG event within one calendar year.
If you cancel within 30 days of the start of the event:
You cannot cancel your registration, and we will not provide a refund of the registration fees paid (regardless of whether or not you attend). You may, however, transfer your registration to a qualified colleague at any time, at no charge, pending approval of your colleague’s THRIVE application.
To modify or cancel your registration (and get a refund, if applicable), please contact [email protected] for assistance.
If you’re entitled to a refund, the amount refunded will be based on the fees paid for the registration(s) you canceled and will be refunded to your original payment method. We don’t issue checks for refunds.
These cancellation terms apply regardless of the reason that you canceled, even if you unfortunately need to cancel for personal reasons, weather conditions or other work-related issues that are out of your control.
Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel, unless it was booked as part of your ticket purchase with SMG or organized by an SMG employee. If your hotel was purchased by or through SMG, then any travel cancellation fees incurred in the cancellation process will be passed on to you during the refund transaction. You are solely responsible for canceling any hotel and travel reservations that were not made through or by SMG.
ALL INCLUSIVE PASS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of the All-Inclusive Conference Pass (“Pass”) for the THRIVE Leadership Summit, which includes a three-night hotel stay at the Georgia Tech Conference Center and Hotel and access to conference activities. By purchasing or using this Pass, you agree to abide by these Terms.
- The Pass includes access to all standard conference activities and sessions as outlined in the event agenda.
- The Pass includes a two-night stay in a standard hotel room from December 3 – 5, 2023.
- The Pass does not cover any expenses outside of those explicitly mentioned in these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, travel expenses, additional nights at the hotel, and any personal expenses.
- Any expenses incurred for additional services, upgrades, additional nights or special requests at the hotel are not included in the Pass and are the sole responsibility of the Pass holder.
Registration and Payment:
- Passes must be purchased through the official conference registration process. Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- Payment for the Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Hotel reservations are made based on availability and at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- Any changes or cancellations to hotel reservations must be made in accordance with the hotel’s policies, and any associated fees are the responsibility of the Pass holder.
- All reservation modifications must be made on or before Thursday, October 26, 2023. To make modifications, sign-in to your account and visit the “Hotel Accommodations” tab where you can alter the check-in and check-out dates or make requests for special accommodations.
- For any reservation modifications made after Thursday, October 26, 2023, contact the hotel directly at [email protected]
Changes to Terms:
- These Terms are subject to change at the discretion of the conference organizers. Any updates will be communicated to Pass holders in advance via email.
By purchasing and using the All-Inclusive Conference Pass, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in the forfeiture of your Pass and associated privileges without refund.
If you have any questions or require clarification regarding these Terms, please contact [email protected] before purchasing your Pass.